An opportunity might be shaping up for me to write a health and fitness book. Already a concept is forming for a brand new diet plan that has proven results! Of course, my diet might not hit it as big as other fad diets -- I don't know if I can make it sound as glamorous as the South Beach diet or as primal as Paleo. But at least it's based on some pretty appealing foundations like stress reduction and eating delicious food.
In not even two weeks on this diet I've already dropped 4 pounds. The best part of it is that the weight loss has been effortless! So effortless even that I didn't even realize that I was on an effective diet until I stepped on my bathroom scale today. Now there's gotta be broad appeal in that!
So far it seems that the real tough spot in selling this new diet is what's required for setting up conditions for maximum effect. Maybe other folks could find some success in setting up the conditions for maximum effectiveness without going as far as putting themselves in the exact same situation that created the conditions for me. I'll leave that for others to explore when I make the secrets of my diet success available under open source licensing.
Until then, and until I write my bestseller, I'm going to stick with the diet as long as I can and kick around working titles for the book that have a little more sexiness to them than The Unemployment Diet.
No comments:
Post a Comment